View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the kind message. You didn't offend me. It's just a sore subject for me. Not because of what you said, but because of the way my family treated me when I was suffering from it. I hope you weren't offended by me when I brought up CVS and Bulimia. I wasn't trying to compare the two. I just thought that maybe vomiting for whatever reason might be a reason someone gets RSD. I initially thought CVS was Bulimia, but found out that it was not the same thing. As awful as bulimia is, it is self induced, where CVS is not. And for that reason, it cannot be compared. It wouldn't be fair or accurate to compare people suffering from bulimia, to people suffering with CVS. And I am sorry that you have CVS and that the meds I looked up didn't help. I hope that you can find a dr that can help find something to control your CVS and I'm sorry again that you have it. I also am sorry you have rsd on top of CVS. I wish I could take away your pain, but all I can do is let you know that I care and am here if you need a friend. I will try not to over react next time. Like I said it's not what you said, it's just how my family treated me during a very painful time in my life. I say I've moved on, but it still hurts sometimes. Thanks again for your post. I hope you feel better soon my friend. Take care.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (07-30-2014)