View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 01:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking pec minor release

hi there, I saw ur a pt of Dr donahues. Was wondering if he was the one who dx u w Pec minor syndrome. And if u had this particular surgery by him? I'm a pt of his I had bilateral tos surgeries. Now 6 mos postop started having severe worsening of sx & also some new sx. Left several messgs. W his tos nurse & secretary in the past 3 mos. But have not heard back from anyone. I am now very frustrated and depressed. Feel like I cant even do daily living skills!
Sorry for venting, any info appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight View Post
Bilateral anterior scalenes.

I got my pictures taken in Dr. Donahue's CAT scan. I will talk with them next week to find out the results and report on the botox.

I have since gone back and forth on the fingertip feeling since this weekend. It stayed it place from Tuesday to Friday constantly. My feet tend to fall asleep more now that started Tuesday night, it happens about every other day but it is not as painful as when the hands do at night. Yesterday the left side of my face fell asleep. Weird! My left side is worse. I have had quite a bit of nerve pain. Yesterday my left had turned a little bit bluish (new symptom). I laid down with my heating pads (yes plural) for a bit. Then my left hand and arm got warm, the blue went away, then the left hand looked maybe a little swollen, and got very warm for the rest of the evening. I could feel strange sensations on my whole left side all evening. It was good though, like things were trying to return to normal.

Today the whole left side is cold, and achy. Fingertips feeling is still there in some of the fingers, but not all. The achy part feels like nerve pain. It is still morning though. Everything is always worse in the morning.

My work is sitting at a desk typing and aggravates my symptoms significantly. Needless to say, my attendance has been lacking.

My goal is to be. "Fixed" one year from now. After ten years of this crap, I am finally open to surgery - everything got really bad last fall.

Anyway, Dr. Donahue is awesome. I am glad I went to see him. I wish I had years ago.
16rhonda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote