View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 03:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbanda View Post
That's good to hear Ladies. Have wondered about the effect of store security etc. Have only been to a shopping centre with that type of security a couple of times and nothing happened. Even used the remote to check that nothing had been turned off. Have followed Wingy's lead and got myself a manbag for carting the remote and a few other nicknacks around. I guess as time goes on we will get less paranoid about our units.
Never set off a store alarm or had any jolts so far, come to think of it I have never turned it off since it was implanted, oh I tell a lie, I accidentally turned it off one night from the charger and awoke in pain in the middle of the night but was to thick to check the remote till the morning... Doh!

Yep a man bag is the way to go chaps, or maybe I just want everyone else to look as camp as me :-)

OK the time has come to reveal man bag contents: remote, charger & belt sometimes, Swiss Army knife, small torch, iPad mini, iPhone, wallet, keys, pen, pain killers, two dog biscuits and a fluffy boiled sweet... dunno, looks like it used to be a sherbet lemon.

Wingy
Wingy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hannabananna (07-27-2014), Rimbanda (07-29-2014), Rrae (07-28-2014)