View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sciatica/Neuropathy

Thank you so much, Lara, for your very quick reply to try to help me. It is just amazing to me that there is so much on the forum pertaining to Sciatica/Neuropathy. I decided to return to the forum yesterday to look for information related to my pwp's more recent issues with the disease. She was dx'd w/PD 16 years ago...mostly just tremor for most of those years...but, recently, experiencing more of the progressive symptoms associated w/the disease...just thought I'd check at the forum for information that might be helpful for her. I couldn't believe my eyes when I noted the "post", Sciatica/Neuropathy which, in fact, related to me...Someone must be watching over me to have somehow brought me back to the forum and find information that could be helpful to me. I have read some of the posts at the site that you recommended. Interestingly, the topic of antibiotics was discussed, i.e., that many of the antibiotics can cause problems (especially, tendon problems) months and even years later). I remember having read this on , and I'm wondering, now, if this is related to what I am experiencing, now...something to discuss with the neurologist. I also question whether partial hip replacement might be impinging on a nerve or tendon, or both. I am thankful to have been able to read other's posts which have given me thoughts to discuss with my neurologist. He'll probably be impressed by the questions that I am now able to pose to him having gotten information from the forum!!!

Thank you, again, Lara, for your help...I so appreciate it...and I would appreciate any other help that anyone else might be able to provide, e.g., re: medications...other methods of controlling the pain. I meant to mention that I may still be the only one, here, who does NOT have PD...only joined a number of years ago because I felt it the best way to try to understand the disease...gathering the thoughts of those who are actually afflicted with PD. I'm happy to have returned and intend to visit more often. My thanks to anyone, here, who might be able to give me more input re: Sciatica/Neuropathy.

Virginia Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (07-27-2014)