View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 01:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Maddie,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We all have to go through them at some point in our lives. Unfortunately you will have to give all this a lot of time and good care, but things do get better with time. The good thing is that this phase will teach you a lot about yourself and build a character. You will learn to prioritise things in your life in a better way.

I am myself just 4 months into this and having a hard time dealing with some symptoms. Mark, hockey and some others on here have a lot of knowledge about this stuff and will give you much better ideas to cope with this. You should shut down your life completely and take rest for now as much as you can. Get on some anxiety or sleeping pills to make you feel relaxed if you can. If possible stop all sport activities for some time till all your symptoms go away completely. It's your brain we are taking about here man. It's the most precious and poorly understood organ of the body. And as Mark said, start your vitamin regimen immediately. Just stick to your routine and avoid going out much for sometime if possible. I am not sure if a CT scan or an MRI will be helpful here as it probably will be negative but have a word with your neuro and discuss things. Get lots of sleep, eat good, go for light walks, keep your mind occupied and don't think much about it.

We are always here for you to listen and we understand what you are going through...Remember, willing to get better is a part of recovery..so just stay positive no matter what your situation is..something good will come out of it at the end I promise...sorry for preaching so much lol..have a speedy recovery..god bless
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JuliaBertha (07-28-2014), willgardner (07-27-2014)