View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 08:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Ooo muscle pain too

hello there, just came back into the NeuoTalk forum and noticed your post.
are you indicating PN as Peripheral Neuropathy or Pain....I have been waiting for a diagnosis since 2012...MS is still up in the air...when they did my EMG and Nerve conduc. studies....there was a small finding in my right calf and butt ...that was one year ago....I have had everything from fasciculations, cramps, spasms, foot and leg drag...tingling and numbness in tops of my feet and hands...now going up my legs.....the past few weeks, I see my neurologist every 3 months since. nov.2012...I next see him in august...how long did you wait for a diagnosis.
do you use a walker ? ...as far as..medication....I have tried them all, gabapentin/amytripelene...with a plant food diet only....I lost 16 pounds in two weeks, but I found the drugs to strong...and couldn't stay on that food plan..and yes...lyrica ....gave me carb. cravings ! bread bread bread ...I stopped it...also, Cymbalta...gave me the same reaction...now I only use Tylenol Arthritis , heating pad and I keep a 'hot' water bottle...'filled and frozen' in my freezer at all times......hope you keep well , I know its hard!
terig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote