View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you everyone, I know I have the right to refuse anything. But was concerned a bit concerned over refusing and getting 'kicked out' sort of deal. Seeing a neuro is new to me, but I've had a bad run of ortho doctors down here. The second you don't go with their plan is the same second you can give up on them doing anything else productive.

When I refused to have my ankle casted for a second time (a great thing since they misdiagnosed it from the start) I was basically kicked to the curb, even though the doctor said he didn't really think it would help, but if I was unwilling to shell out another three grand in casts, there was nothing more they could do for me.

So that was a bit of my concern there aren't many good doctors around here, if I have to give up this neuro for such tactics, I'm pretty well up the proverbial creek. Especially since she's the only one that treats MS within an hour's drive of my home. A three to four hour drive in the summertime heat down here... So not happening. But I will cross my fingers that she is reasonable when it comes to treatment. She was nice enough during our first meeting, and thorough in explanations so really hoping it will be the same case when it comes to treatment.
Starznight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-04-2014), Jules A (07-30-2014), LoveCats (07-29-2014), SallyC (07-28-2014)