View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Need advice on different protocols to try

So far I have not taken any pharmaceutical drugs for my PD symptoms. I have done lots of research on natural therapies, especially using vitamins, amino acids, as well as things like Alpha lipoic acid, nadh, COq10 and all the rest. As I state in another post, the substance that has had the most benefit is vitamin D3. I want to continue a non drug approach because drugs will not address the progression issue and I am depression prone, which seems to be a common side effect of drug therapy. My question to you is what do you think about protocols such as ayurveda, ketogenic diet etc. I have tried Mucuna pruriens and it seemed to help for a few weeks, then I became very depressed, as I think it depleted my serotonin level. I know there are not any easy answers out there, but I feel like I need to have a method or protocol and stick with it. What about the egg plant and night shade diet? Please give me some feedback... Aunt Bean do you sell fava bean extract? Would it be possible for me to purchase some? Thanks
Blackfeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote