View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 06:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Aargh!

I have just got to say this out loud on the forum, I can't say it out loud at home or with family members as they just DONT get it. Withdrawal is the absolute PITS

As most of you know I've been titrating down steadily throughout the year on all my meds and have successfully quit some so I can't help but wonder how long these horrid symptoms are going to last? Rebound I think it may be called? Heart palpitations, difficulty swallowing, struggling to breathe, headache, nausea, irritable, emotional, don't want to see or speak with anyone, muscle spasms and turtling (finding your shoulders have become almost glued to your ears you consciously force them back down and within minutes they are back up) oh and I forgot to mention pain...

I remember watching a TV show where a recovering addict refused pain medication and I wondered why. Wowwee now I know. I really don't remember it being this bad last time I quit everything but that may be due to not then being on so many different meds. I know a number of medications are cited as non addictive but I wish they could come with better warnings of dependence forming when first prescribed. I wonder if my symptoms are coming from the serequel ceasage or if it could still be Xanax or maybe it's the cutting down now on the valdoxan or the continued decrease of OxyContin. Don't know, just wish it would stop
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-29-2014), Rimbanda (07-29-2014)