Thread: New here......
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cvallonio,

I find it strange that all of your tests came back normal but I will tell you some of my tests came back normal also and then I had to have a video e.e.g. where they drilled 7 holes in my head and put the electrodes directly on my brain before it showed anything. This happened because the scar tissue and brain damage were to deep in my brain to show anything. Then when I had brain surgery to reduce my sz. my Drs. found brain damage that they never saw from a single test it was so deep and you may be having the same problem.

In regards to not being able to sleep when you see your Dr. ask them to do a sleep study on you there's a possibility that you may be having sz. in your sleep and they are waking you up. This happened to me and I would have sz. 1-2 hrs. before I woke up in the morning and I would feel exhausted. If you notice this tell your Dr. but I would still request that you have a sleep study done. Along with the following tests WADA test, SPECT and PET scan these test will show much more detail than the tests you have already had done. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote