View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 09:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dr. Donahue often does the pec minor with the first rib resection and scalenectomy is my understanding. Did you not also have this done? Six months isn't that far out, I think it really takes a year to return to "normal". What are your symptoms? I got "costrochondritis" basically just from all the shifting around from the pec minor and then the botox. How are you worse? Also, what is new vs. old? I have surgery coming up, very soon....

I frickin' diagnosed myself with pec minor syndrome off of info from these boards and the internet. I sent my records to Dr. sanders and scheduled a bilateral pec minor release. I went and then was officially diagnosed by Dr. sanders, but again, this is after I had already scheduled the surgery...two days before in fact. I flew to Denver for this surgery.

The St. Nicholas House Hotel is across from the hospital and is for hospital guests at $58.00 per night. If you fly in, you will probably need to rent a car, especially because Dr. sanders and Dr. mechanics offices are not located by the hospital, not in walking distance. You could probably take a cab, but the airport is away from the hotel/hospital.
Eight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote