View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 08:44 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default New intro

I have just received my MRI report and a clinical correlation for ms is suggested. So I go back on the 5th for my follow up.
So I am not sure what to expect. I have read about a spinal tap - are they able to test for spinal lesions this way or will I need another MRI?
I imagine they will need to rule out some other things like lupus. All of my info is based on the MRI report. I have not had any one explain it to me yet.

in the right and left periatrial areas - faint T2 prolongation along the adjacent deep white matter. Marginal to the splenium of the corpus callosum.

I was going to call in today and see if they can move up the apt a few days. Just because I am impatient.

Only symptoms are double vision with one eye closed (both eyes - right eye worse) head aches with stiff neck and fatigue.

Other than that I am 29 and have two young children. One is starting prek and the other is trying his best to start the terrible twos at 18 months haha.
Married for 10 1/2 years and counting.
I have hashimotos thyroiditis for 4 years also. -- although I was just diagnosed with the antibodies a year ago,.
summerjc07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (07-29-2014)