View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 10:48 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
don't have your problem but have pain from a tbi. 600mg gabapentin is really low. I'm just starting to get relief from 1800 mgs. you can go up to 3600 and sometimes more. I don't know where you are located but a really good hospital or clinic is in order. i live in ny and am lucky enough to be near nyu, mount Sinai, etc. but please find the place in your area. good luck
I live in Houston and seriously its a joke trying to get someone to listen. I have been told its impossible i have this. Well I was down for another 30 hours and it felt like my ear was trying to kill me so I dont feel this is impossible. Someone mocked and said who said you had this diagnosis to which my reply was "its the lack of a diagnosis that points in this direction, you dont just have pain like i do without there being a cause my scans are clean ive been thoroughly checked by more than one dr" its frustrating and im just an angry person now because of the pain and i have 6 weeks before its to late to go to school this fall.

BUT We went and saw my psychiatrist (he treats my ADHD) and he upped my gabapentin to 900mg a day and said that I would probably need more thankfully he said he would help and look up to see if there is anything else he can prescribe me. thanks for the reply its a difficult time and i feel so alone
singlemomstrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (07-29-2014)