View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your help Mark! I am not sure whether my neck jarred especially. I just felt that my whole body got a small chock/jar, although it was not very powerful, but I could feel it affecting my head. This is the same that happens when I take jerking elevators - I can immediately feel something is wrong with my head. Symptoms often get worse over several days.

My problems might stem from my upper neck, as you suggest, but I am very uncertain. Is there a way to find out where the problem lies? I am not especially sensitive behind my ears, but very little on the left side.

I seldom feel better when lying in bed. However, my symptoms are typical pcs symptoms - inside of my skull feel extremely sore, right now at the top of my head and on the side of my head, and my head feels worse when I move it from side to side. Also, I feel a bit dizzy, I have light sensitivity, ringing in my ears and extreme "ecco" in my ears when I speak and hear other noises.

The strange thing is that I can have all these horrible symptoms for months, and then they suddenly or gradually disappear. However, they return after the slightest bump. I can't believe that I can get an actual concussion from all these small impacts.

If it is upper neck inflammation - what should I do to treat it? And how can a possible upper neck inflammation cause all the typical pcs symptoms?
GirlFromNorway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote