View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 10:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
I wonder if I will ever miss the snow again??

I wonder if Alffe knows how much I appreciate her, and her constant support!!

I wonder if the GP doctor knows how happy I am that he was able to refill my pain meds up to the date of my pain management appointment?

I wonder if my pain management doctor appt. will go well on Tuesday, and if the doctor will continue my current med regimen?

I wonder if my dad will continue to get better at the fast rate he is currently! It turned out that he only had to have a minor procedure to correct the problems that caused the infection and pain he had from the colostomy surgery.

I wonder if my mom realizes how much I tried to help, and if it really was enough?

I wonder why I always feel as though no matter what I try to do, it never seems to be enough?

I wonder if her chronic depression will ever be controlled, so that she will try harder to do for herself?

I wonder when my depression will lift, and just why it has gotten so bad suddenly?

I wonder if I should just shut my mouth, close my eyes, and stay hidden in my room for awhile. That worked real well in the past. Oh woe is me...

I wonder if my daughter will ever pay me back, as she says she will, for all I did to help her financially? I need her help now, and struggling to make ends meet without it. This is causing alot of anxiety, stress, and depression for sure! Stuff that I thought my daughter's help would eliminate somewhat!

I wonder if FeelinGoofy knows that I understand the frustration of our son's bringing up their grades?

I wonder if our kids will ever really get it when thinking about their futures, and why it means so much to us as parents?

I wonder if I can share my new email addy which is... kimmym@cfl.rr.com

I wonder how many others feel they don't fit in alot of places, not just in SOS, which keeps them from posting much when it would most likely help?

I also wonder if others feel left out of the loop because they aren't as close to the "powers that be", nor as "popular"....and do their feelings get hurt, or is it just me and my low self esteem?

I wonder if the low self esteem from this "stinkin' thinkin'" is why I feel it would be better if I could end this life as I know it?

I wonder why things begin to look so much brighter, then BANG, it all goes to he!! so quickly? What is it that I've done so wrong to go through this cycle over and over and over. I'm so tired of this existence and how alone it makes me feel more times than not.

Last edited by cherokeegrl; 09-22-2006 at 10:25 AM. Reason: oops!
cherokeegrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote