View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 06:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Post just another person hoping you will help me with mri

Hi. Im a 34 male. Not taking any prescription meds. Im so glad to find this place! On 6-23-14 i fell off a loader 12 feet backwards. My left elbow and back took most the blow. So now im in the awesome work comp nightmare. I have been going to physical therapy 3 times a week for over a month now. Its nice. I like having my back shocked and rubbed but it doesnt help. Ok so severe lower and mid back pain on my left. Hurts very much to walk much more than 10 feet. All on my left. My hip my but back of my leg knee and calf tingling in my foot mainly my big toe side and my big toe. Doctor read my report and had his nurse call me and tell me everything came back normal on my mri. Im off work at least until the end of august because im on 10 pound limit and there is no such thing in my field. As time goes on my leg is starting to hurt me more than my back. I came across this site while im here in my car waiting for my daughters cheer practice to end. I will post the mri report when i get home in case anyone wants to see it. Ive tried looking up the terms used and i cant find.much matches
brites80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote