View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 10:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smile crazy and i know it

Hi all. Im 46 yrs old, been married 2, im on victim 3 right now and god bless him. I have 3 kids one in college, one bipolar and bad anxiety, she hasnt finished high scool because of this and a somewhat normal 13 yr old. I my self ha a slew of problems including asthma,adhd, anxiety, severe depression, and various spinal conditions. I have worked every day sincei was 16, with 3 jobs lasting 10 yrs each.

I am outrightnow aftwr beingbullied and harrassed bymyboss for my mental conditions, andalso just had my 3rd neck surgery wich was a medtroics neurostimulat implanted for pain control.Yeah , im a mess. I want to work but i am in serious fear of going back to work for my current boss. I dont want to throw away my ten years at the largest employer with the best benefits in my city, but i can not work under these conditions. Many say i should just give up and get ssi disability. I dont even know if i would qualify or be able to afford to live on it! Well, thats my story, look forward to chatting with everyone!
meg315 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote