View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 10:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks, I have gone though almost every single page on google about it. I even used my schools research database.
I asked my Dr about the Tegertol he said the Gabapentin was the better way to go but if i dont have relief after he bumps it up again ill ask for the tegertol.

and i am not opposed to surgery. If i could pack my bag right now and get it I would I am not afraid in the least bit. This has taken away everything I love...school, church, play dates, babysitting, running, reading, the sound of my kids laughing hurts some days I am ready to get on with my life. I know the surgery only lasts about 5 years but i would rather that than take medicine that makes me gain weight or risk changing with side effects. I battle with ridiculous depression and taking the risk of a medicine making me worse no thank you...a crazy mind is the only thing i hate worse than ear pain. If i had consistent help with my kids it wouldnt be as bad but when i am curled up in the closet hiding so they dont see me cry i feel worse. I want/need the surgery not only for me to be pain free but so my kids will stop suffering as well.
singlemomstrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (07-30-2014)