View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Another newbie requesting help with MRI report...

I know that you probably gets lots of requests, but I really would like some feedback if you have a moment.

I have neck pain that varies from a 4 to a 6 constantly and spikes up to 8 occasionally. I have burning pain on the left side side and into my triceps. My muscles are constantly spasming. It feels like huge pressure is inside the bottom of my neck. I had a congenital fusion at birth and an ACDF in 1999. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I am most concened with C6/7. I am at my wits end. Thank you.

MRI Results:
C2/3: There is disc desiccation without substantial disc herniation or spondylosis. The spinal canal and neural foramen are widely patent.
C3/4: Congenital boney fusion. The spinal canal and neural foramen are widely patent.
C4/5: Minor disc and endplate spondylosis as well as uncinate hypertrophy. The spinal canal and neural foramina are adequately maintained.
C5/6: There is solid boney fusion. The spinal canal and neural foramen appear adequately maintained.
C6/7: There is mild to moderate degenerative decrease height in T2 signal of the invertebral disc with mild to moderate disc bulging and end plate hypertrophic change resulting in a broad disc osteophyte complex as well as uncinate hypertrophy and facet arthropathy. There is cord contact, minor spinal canal stenosis, and moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C7-T1: No substantial disc herniation or spondylosis. The spinal canal and neural foramen are widely patent.

Impressions:
1. Rotatory dextroconvex scoliosis
2. C3/4 level apparant congenital boney fusion
3. C4/5 level minor noncompressive spondylosis
4. C5/6 level status post interbody fusion
5. C6/7 level moderate multifactorial spondylosis with cord contact, minor spinal canal stenosis, and moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis
CC444 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote