View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 03:19 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Wink Nice to meet you!!

jazzbella,

It is great to have you come and be with us. You will find a great number of dear friends to listen and assist when you are in need of ears. You will find out we are supportive and relaxing place.

I have had epilepsy since I was 10. I had a hard time being around children at that time, but when I reached my teenage years I discovered there were some great ones my aged who were great friends. I did go to college and never had a hard time making friends, if fact I met the man I am married to (41 years). There too you will fine some dear friends.

I did have a VNS implanted, at first it seem to help, but I was able to get surgery which help me out more. I never turned the VNS off into the battery was going to be replace. The battery lasted around 8 years. My advice to you is to see an Epileptologist at an Epilepsy Center these Drs. specialize in epilepsy and can give you a few tests to find out what's going on and then they will put you on sz. (seizure) med to control your possible sz. I have been taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day and that has done a great job reducing my sz. You may want to give it a try and you can buy it right over the counter. One other thing is to stay away from bright flashing lights for they will cause a seizure. You will see this in theaters, just shut your eyes and turn your head.

Please keep us up to date on your condition. Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Darlene

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Darlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jazzbella18 (07-31-2014), St George 2013 (07-31-2014)