View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 05:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default feeling petty :(

I had an MRI and it is showing early signs of demyelination - suspect Multiple sclerosis.
I am kicking my self for picking up the MRI Report and not allowing my self to live in ignorance until my follow up. lol.
It feels like the next 5 days are taking years. Which I know they are not. I am doing better than I did yesterday and the day before that. I feel like I am going to do all this research and make a questions list and get to my apt and they are going to say I am wrong and I am fine. THen really look at me like I am crazy. Which just sounds like denial failing to set up but it would be nice. I probably know more about MS than the dr. at this point. Information is nice and I wanted to know about the testing that I will or might be doing soon.
But I have anxiety so as much as I would love to just be objective like my information seeking side is, the emotional side is freaking out alittle lol.
So to get through the next five days should be fun. :/

So I am finding my self stalking these health threads wanting to speak out about my nervousness and expel some of this energy and talk with people that might be feeling anxious or try to reel my self back into calm-er- ness something.... XD