View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 07:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Frogga,
I just saw your post. (Sorry, but I don't get on the board every day.) I feel so much for you. It really upsets me that someone young, smart & determined like you has to get RSD & such a bad case of it! I really hope the docs can find something to make you better & that you can return to the uni in the fall. Maybe you would have gotten worse if you hadn't been at the uni. Do you think that is what caused the deterioration? If not, I hope you can go back. It sounds to me like you enjoy the uni and it gives you a diversion from the RSD. (And you are smart and belong there!) I think frustration is a big part of RSD for all of us. Next to the pain, it's what bothers me the most. I can't imagine how you must feel like missing the ball. I'm so sorry! I agree with Rogue in that, when I look back it's what I DID do & what I learned. But I guess that doesn't give you alot of comfort today. Oh, Frogga, I really enjoy your posts & somehow regardless of your pain & disabilities, you manage to look on the bright side & give me a smile most times. You are an inspiration!
Linmarie
Linmarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote