View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 03:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alka View Post
I have Hashimoto for 19 years and since 2006 I haven't got a cold. Only in 2012 when I was pregnant. I have also noticed I'm allergic to several type of food. I don't know when I started developing these allergies but is becoming strange for me since I notice now very frequently more food that I can't eat.
Any ideas? Is the immunological system responsible of all of these pros and cons?
Any help would be appreciated I just have anecdotal evidence based on my body responses
Hi Alka,

I have nothing medical or scientific to offer, only personal experience. I have Celiac Disease and possible MS, and I suffer migraines on a daily basis. I have had food allergies for many years and it seems I discover a new food that I am allergic to every year. I am never sick or get a cold.

I make sure I eat whole foods and read all labels thoroughly and seldom dine out. Have you asked your doctor about an Epipen?

Hope this has helped. My friends and family always ask me, "What can you eat?" LOL I just explain that I can eat a lot of good foods, I just make sure the food I can eat is not contaminated with the harmful foods that my body no longer likes. LOL Most people don't understand.
bddouglas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote