Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 10:51 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Advice please

Hi Im a brit living in Spain at the moment and would really appreciate some advice.
Just over a year ago I started having tooth pain, an upper right wisdom tooth, being me and scared of dentists I took painkillers and hoped. Obviously it didnt work, during this time I also had very sore burning gum pain\inner cheek\and the side of my tongue too... this was put down as a symptom of my bad tooth.But I did try to tell people I'd had the burning soreness on and off for years... just not that bad. I finally had it removed in France (we work through out Europe) it was a nightmare of pain and necrosis of the injection site.
However.... it did eventually clear up and things were fine again for around three months... when the burning soreness in my face started again.
To cut a long story short, Ive had CAT scans, two more teeth removed so I now have none at all in that side of my mouth, I endured horrific surgery just with injections to have a wisdom tooth that was impacted into the bone (completely laying down encapsulated by bone) removed and now again a few months later... Im having the pain again. Its not toothache, it never has been, its not neuralga its the whole inner side of my mouth burns and is sore enough to keep me awake at night, I can eat and press it as pressure doesnt cause any pain... paracetamol and such like has no effect at all... Im just so fed up with having all this treatment and still have the pain... ideas please...
Teacher1959 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote