View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 10:58 AM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

I am sorry for misunderstanding. I just get so frustrated because the precipitated withdrawal is so so many times more severe then regular opiate withdrawal and on top of the brain injury it made the brain injury was so much worse. I don't know why. I never will I apologize for My illl temperament thank you for your patience from what I understand at least with regular withdrawal the oxycodone slowly leave the receptors over time but with precipitated withdrawal and he much weaker antagonist subutex ripped out the oxycodone receptors violently and replace them with an extremely low replacement level. and I am looking for an answer I went to many drug addict websites and if they compared withdrawal and precipitated withdrawal and they said it at withdrawal was worse than hell. They are right. some of them wait days in between taking oxycodone and subutex and I waited a half hour as per doctor's instructions. The extra time is to make sure you are in withdrawal so the subuteex doesn't affect yous badly.