View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 02:23 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Heart On my way!!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_ac View Post
Planning a Summer Party here in the hundred acre woods. Pond is full of cool water, Barn is empty camper lots have been spiffed up, tent spots are located under the big trees. Cannot park in the field this time, Will have something arranged by Friday night.. Oh yes.. Beef is provided, need beverages of your choice and pot luck for the rest. Hoping Mark will show to play for us for a barn dance If things get too warm we can dance under the piviot. For those who don't know the directions, Head west to Nowhere Nebraska turn north at Pooh Corner past Owl's tree and straight on until morning.... Hope to see you all there... Please give a shout out so I know how many fatted calves to plan on

z
Oooooh wonderful another party. Pooh you are great at organising these events and I think I've been to them all over the years. The memories I have.......catching the early flight which will bring me just south of nowhere....so I have the directions from there ta!!!! Hopefully I'll get through customs with the Poteen and I'll bring some Irish sausages too. They go down a bang with some mash (bangers and mash lol) .......hopefully ya'll can make it. It's been a while but I lurk a bit if I dont have time to post.

So sorry to hear you are still in pain and as a nurse you do so much for us patients. Hopefully there is an end in sight to your suffering .

Ok will be there in a heartbeat.

See ya'll real soon
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-06-2014), Hannabananna (08-03-2014), PamelaJune (08-02-2014)