View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 09:28 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you all for responding! I will take something from each post and use it in my treatment.

I am being treated at one of the nation's leading military hospital's that has much experience with neuropathic pain after treating wounded warriors from over 10 years of war. This being the case , the pain management Drs here are pretty aggressive when it comes to treating RDS/CRPS.

Totally forgot to mention that I also have a DVT in my right leg and am on anticoagulant medication....I know how does one forget something like that?!! Overwhelmed by everything and meds. My med list should have included Xarelto.

This is another reason why the push for the Ketamine treatment since I would have to go off the anticoagulant medication to have the nerve block done.

One of you nice responders asked what the marble therapy is...we use the marbles to learn movement in the foot by learning to pick up the marbles with the toes as well as roll the foot around on top of them with pressure. Different sizes are used and yes it hurts, but I kind of enjoy the calming nature of picking up the marbles with my toes and putting in a container.

Once again thank for all of your support and suggestions... I will look each one up.

Best to all of you in your fight, I don't feel so alone anymore! Thank you!

Terri
TerriLHF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-02-2014), visioniosiv (08-06-2014)