View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sitke,
I had the same occurrence but my neurologist called it "complex partial seizures". Is that what you mean by PCS? I have heard it called Partial Complex Seizures too.You described it perfectly by saying you just seem to wake up. I would seem to lose about 30 seconds or a minute of my life and just seemed to wake up bewildered.

people who were with me reported I was staring blankly or if I was walking sometimes I would fall down.

My seizures were from Lyme Disease though, not an accident.

I wish you the best and hope you find solutions.
Diandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitke View Post
Hi Doc,

I thought it may have happened because I was so distracted or lost in thought but it feels completely different, no thoughts before it happens, I just seem to wake up, no thoughts during it.

Yes Lara, no headache, no nausea, no aura, nothing...my brain shuts off for some reason.

I do have PCS from a bad concussion last year, hit my head but have no memory of doing it, had severe pressure building in my head, contusion and confusion at the ER, never been the same since, just awful really but determined to find out what's going on, another Dr at the ER last December after having seizure like activity said TBI....
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote