View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 10:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default yes....

iI was aware of this quite some time ago, but had no idea that private messaging was also traceable. I googled up something and was shocked silly to see some blabber from my maw as a url. Couldn't believe it. Was very sad to see that all facets of a private life are now public. Imagine how our celebrities must feel.
I'm afraid that it's the end of an era; as Janis Joplin put it "freedoms just another word for nothin left to lose"'
I must tell you guys and gals of an experiment that i performed recently. I'm travelling and gave the contents of my wallet away on a friday, (except for 5 bucks ) to someone who needed it more than I did, with no chance to get to a bank till monday. What an eye opener! I was pushed back 30 years to a time that I hadn't a dollar in my wallet, and no way to get any money. Let me tell you that those of us who don't have to worry about where their next dollar is coming from, are just one kind of two kinds of people, and once we get on one side of the tracks we forget what it was like on the other side. I now have a new outlook on life. (sorry to bore you with off topic to this thread). cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote