View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 03:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Honestly ,pt was great,meditation works as well, recently I watch a movie called the secret also help,mostly educating your mind on focusing on things in a positive way,real,good by the way ,medications and relaxation does helps,but acupuncture for many did for me hurts as hell,not wouldn't get it anymore, I was almost crying and still remember with such of horror the last needle,years,but other people had benefits ,not me ,still wondering how I let that happening .
Well,I hope other treatments soon get some relief and also your meds work as ell,all combine makes a difference,sorry tens didn't work at all ,and I sure scs might be beneficial but maybe the rep didn't work enough in getting the best covered areas for you,sad when that happens. Everything can be risky ,but as long as dr follow an stricter protocol and about pain flares ,I thing a change of spreading is minimal but never know, always do what you know is bets for you,no all people react same way.
Hope you also good weekend and Cali weather is so crazy,is raining in August!!! well I like weather not too hot,not too cool,so is perfect for me now,as long as i can stay inside and not need to go out is fine.
And acupuncture in my case , won't ever happens.
Best wishes and gentle hugs,remember relax and rest as much as you are able,with love Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote