View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
for 40 bucks a pop you might as well finish off 40 sessions. Don't worry too much about the rickety bus. It might do nothing or it might help a bunch. If there was one around here for 40 bucks I would do it. Others may disagree and they may be right. In the end it is your decision
That's what I was thinking Mark. I was so excited when I found out they actually had a chamber here. Then when I found out it was out by the marina (I am in old town for those who are familiar with pv) about a 25-30 bus ride I kind of moaned. I had taken the bus once back in november before I got my second concussion and was doing pretty good after my first. after the bus ride I felt like I had a major setback and it took me more than a few days to get back to where I was. Now taking it everyday I am worried I am just scrambling my brain even more. The combination of no shocks and cobblestone roads, yikes. But like you said hbot for $40 a session is almost to good to pass up. I guess I will continue on for a while more and see how it goes.Thanks for the input though, it's always good to see how someone else views the situation.
Steve-Vancity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote