View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi markneill1212,

I have known of you and your many troubles from the traumatic brain site on this forum. I want you to know I can tell you are hurt, confused, but still wanting a reason to believe that God is real. I can tell you beyond a doubt, He is.

You have been suffering for so long. But you want to believe in something greater than what your eyes and your life experience has shown you so far. You have been given this chance to be encouraged to continue to seek God and His son, Jesus, who was sacrificed for the sins of the world so that we can believe that He rose from the dead and His shed blood washes our sins away, restoring our lost relationship to God.

As we all look for restoration of our physical bodies here, so we understand that God desires the restoration of our relationship with Him. He loves you, Mark, and He always has. He is reaching out to you through the fine people on this site. You can find His peace and love to be more than sufficient for you, in any circumstance. You are precious to Him; He died on a cross for you so you can experience eternal life and His constant love and care while we are still on this earth.

He just wants all of us to trust Him. Psalm 51:17 say, " My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart you, O God, will not despise." (NIV)
He is not mad at you, or punishing you because you expressed doubt. He sees your broken spirit and heart. "Contrite" means feeling or showing sorrow or remorse for sin or shortcoming. We have all come short of God's glory, but He wishes to give us a new life with a clean slate if we trust Him to be in control of our lives. And He is faithful when we do.

I hope and pray you will read the Bible and pray or just talk to Him. He will lead you to the truth and you will never be the same again, because He loves you that much.
Take care and God bless you, Mark. M-i-m
music-in-me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon1028 (08-03-2014), eva5667faliure (08-12-2014)