View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
hockey you under stand. Putting aside all the stuff about how every life is important etc etc. I am 46 way over 300 pounds no kids no money in constant pain etc etc. I enjoy eating unhealthy food it is one of the few things I have left since I can barely get out of the house due to the issue. I rather enjoy it for another 2 years then live like this for another 30. I have no kids and family thinks I'm nuts anyway and friends disappearI have my food and my cat and I won't give them up for anybody lol and I have the word game lol
Yeah, but still part of me wonders if we wouldn't feel better if we could feel in control over that aspect of our lives. Maybe we could become healthy eating buddies. Every time I wanted a twinkie (although I've never actually had one), I could PM you and you could talk me out of it - and vice versa. Maybe we should start a PCS/TBI weight watchers group. If we fail, we can just swap recipes.

I hate to see you give up. You're seeing a new neurologist and you might get answers. If I was just battling the TBI, it wouldn't be quite so bad. My prognosis is not good, because of the spinal stuff, and I dread the idea of being a burden to my kid. Like she hasn't endured enough, already.
Hockey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote