View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I agree with Mark in Idaho. You have already had 2 concussions. Don't take any chances with the bus ride. Nobody can say for sure whether those bumpy rides are causing any damage or not. But it's certainly not worth it when there are 40 sessions involved and you have to bear those bumps everyday for 40-80 days. The improvement is probably temperory as Mark said. I have the same sensitivity to head from bumps.

I wonder why we have to worry about these bumps when a football player can take countless sub concussive hits to his head after having sustained a concussion and do just fine because he isn't hitting his head enough to cause any further damage and they can take those hits over and over again daily for months. Why do we have to worry about those stupid potholes and bumps when we aren't even hitting our head like those careless football players. They run they fall they hit their head helmet to helmet they head kick the football so many times and still appear to be fine after a concussion. We just take a bump from road and worry so much.

I think anxiety is a part of this but still you don't take any chances buddy..good luck
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote