View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
Mark...so very touching. So very sorry for your grief.

And condolences to everyone here who is grieving.

Ger715 .... Good for you for doing what your instincts are telling you is the right thing to do for you. If you haven't done so already, you might want to check into a website called Chrisbeatcancer. It is fabulous. He had surgery and no chemo or radiation, did a clean diet and supplements and it's been something like ten years (not sure exactly) and he (Chris) is doing great!

Click here...great stuff
http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com

Thank you for your PM which alerted me to your response. Very much appreciated. Will check the above out.

Although my cancer was rectal; 2 ft. of colon was removed along with retum; but muscle in tack so did not require a colostomy. High doses of narcotic meds for my PN has caused nasty constipation requiring daily doses of miralax etc. to keep things moving. Things not as they should be there;, scar tissue, etc., causing added pain.

Had a colonoscopy about three months ago. Just one non-cancerous polyp. Otherwise colon is okay.

Not sure what lies ahead; but am really looking forward to being called "Home".

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-30-2015), eva5667faliure (09-19-2014), ginnie (08-05-2014), Vowel Lady (08-24-2014)