View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Clarification

Please let me be clear. Not for one minute am I trying to say that RSD / CRPS pain is "in your head" and not something that is real. Trust me, after living this nightmare for a decade, I know first hand just how very real this disease and the pain it brings is. Nor am I suggesting that all the mind control in the world could alleviate all the pain I feel. However, when I have been able to get my mind into a better more peaceful, tranquil state and it has helped to control my pain. So do I personally believe in mind over matter.. sure, but only because it has worked for me personally. Is it the end all be all.. of course not. Anyway, I do not believe that the folks who wrote this had RSD / CRPS in mind. In no way am I trying to minimize ANYTHING you may be feeling. Like I said when I posted it originally, I thought it was interesting. That is all. My intention was never to offend anyone by posting this.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,

Last edited by Vrae; 08-05-2014 at 08:42 AM.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-05-2014), visioniosiv (08-05-2014)