View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 03:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry update

Ok so heres what is going on since i last posted. I was released to full duty no restrictions last monday. I found that out last wednesday and went to work thursday night. I guess i was supposed to be magically healed. My boss had me ride with him with corporates approval. I could climb up in the truck slowly and painfully. He did the first stop then had me do the second stop. I did push through and get it done. About 25 minutes later i was in tears from pain and he was in tears from watching me. I didnt realise how much strain pulling that 100 foot hose full of fuel is on your back. After that stop he took me back to my car. My butt was numb all the way home. I dont remember the 45 mile drive home. Made it home stumbled to my front porch and collapsed into a chair. I stayed there for awhile then made my way to a hot bath. My boss called me friday and said someone would be calling me for second opinion. Havnt got that call yet. My leg is getting worse daily. Been waiting for wc doctor to call me back for about 4 hours now
brites80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote