View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Seriously ,we are all belong to the same page from same book.
I kind of think is most your body expressing and realizing it's anxiety.many times we never experienced anxiety and don't have an idea how anxiety is.
Recently I was encounter with Some crazy nights ,hearing a radio signal from those old radios back on the 30's and asked my husband to tell his dad to disconnected the radio at nighttime ,well I walked my self around the house but no one I the whole house was even watching. TV at all.my house is kind of big so I checked all the rooms and nothing .
Came back to my room ,I dint heard anything until a lay down and again the noise was there,I sit down and was trying to focus on the noise and where it was coming from,well was from my ceiling fan, I don't know why that's happening but still happens ,my heart was kind of getting hard and fast beating and sweats was running so often,decided to call my dr ortho who was the dr I trusted the most and he recommended me turn off the fan just for that night and see what happens and see him ASAP next day.
During my visits he explained how the brain is looking for a way out to get some relief of constant sending pain signals 24/7 and nothing was actually relaxing that part of my body so he told me that is called anxiety and gave me an anxiety pill for night time and also try to relax before bed, with rsd is not easy but I tired few times and realized it was true.
Our bodies expressed their tension in a way we don't recognize and we don't know what's going on, an overacting brain gets so tired and tries to rest,meditation was for me a way to get some relax point and also once in a while the anxiety pill, guys,my radio is from the 30' at least something more modern I wouldn't mind at all.
Rest and relax is essential ,is hard but we can deal with pain,we can find some relaxation or distract our brain from pain,there must be something we all love to do and gave us some comfort,try to focus a little on something nicer,and hope our radios,dreams ,our bodies on vibrating mode ,heart palpitations will give us a break soon,takes time but we can do it, and not we are not crazy,is our brain talking to us and it's saying help me to get some rest!!!
Gentle hugs and lots of caring loving vibes,don't get my radio ok?is real annoying Jesika .

Last edited by eevo61; 08-05-2014 at 09:35 PM.
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Geordie (08-06-2014), Lottie (08-05-2014)