Thread: being in charge
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No matter what goes first ,I wish you the best. All invasive treatments take so much energy mentally and psychically out of you for sure. I'm also In tramadol , that will be one of my pain meds and the stronger one ,also scs, was a decision I took personally to avoid if my body allows me to stay away from others drugs,I don't judge people who are in stronger drugs and also understand we all don't tolerate pain same way so far my combo work for now but doesn't means I don't suffer from pain often, was disappointed to know there are other treatments beside scs but I wasn't aware and my dr decided for me,that's why I always said,EDUCATION IS THE KEY, I dint know but know I'm stuck with this scs and getting flares still in my whole body because according with three dr my rsd was traveling by the time my scs was implanted first time and I did not know.
Is really confusing having dr getting disagree about medical treatments ,after all you pay the price.
My ortho and pm never agreed and still now,that I suppose to have new dr ,he consider all treatments I had were unnecessary because after all ,I don't have rsd,he came with that diagnose just by looking at me,I'm serous and makes me so mad everytime I remember his face telling me six dr were wrong!really?
Anyway,is not what I meant to say to you,I want to tell you ,there are other options and only try something drastically when you can't longer look for a more conventional treatment ,a drastic decision really makes such of impact in our lives and dealing with it,takes so much of you,many times you will think if the remedy is worse than the disease.
Keep the hope and know for sure ,any questions we are here to help,gentle and soft hugs as well,Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote