View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 09:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the discussion. Many good and valid points All of them well supported too. Mind over matter and living organic or tuning in to all your chakras it is all well and good and maybe to some extent works for some. I have been trying everything because workers comp doctors don't want to do anything. I have changed diet and tried meditation and talking myself out of panic attacks focusing on things that interest me. Just so maybe I will have a day that is painless. Ha hasn't happened yet. In fact when I do try to ignore what my body says and do push my self to do what ever it is I intend to do any way I end up in severe pain that night and have no spoons for several days. I am sorry I don't enjoy silkwood showers and trying to tell myself it is only water it doesn't really hurt. I have found however meditation does help me go to sleep but so sad I don't stay asleep. Dairy does cause problems, why? Even being outside in the sun hurts after 10 to 15 minutes
Any way. Thanks for the links and the interesting points and well versed discussion. I must say everyone who has posted to this does bring many good points to the table. Thanks to you all.

Phaedra
Phaedra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-05-2014), visioniosiv (08-06-2014)