Thread: Adult Hydro
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 01:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Meg,
Thanks for the reply. I totally agree that not enough is known in regard to the interactions within the body. I've been back to see my NS who has agreed to do another scan, but I'm not expecting any great miracle answers. I know that things are not right but my regular doctor reads the reports and repeats it back to me (as if I cant read it for myself.) I take my wife to the appointments as I often wonder if the medicos even believe me. She is the only one who sees my in the morning and evening, when my pain is worst. So she tells them. The Dr has however sent me to another Neurologist. The neurologist wants to inject me full of Botox. My understanding is that Botox has been beneficial for some people suffering with migraines and I do not believe my pain is migraine related. I have a nasty growing in my head, that's the cause and not migraines. I have previously tried migraine treatments with little to no benefit but that was prior to surgery, so maybe things have changed. I DON'T KNOW.
I'm frustrated as all hell. I haven't been able to return to work and I'm not getting any real answers from the dr's, despite the fact that I have been asking questions and researching for myself. "keep taking painkillers" ain't an answer IMHO

Thanks again
Merl1n
Merl1n is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote