View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:02 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Greg,

Lord knows we have many reasons to end up where you did that night. But nevertheless, you don't want to go there again. I just want to toss in a thought about violent crime, which you were almost a victim of recently.

I was burglarized a couple of times many years ago and it made me do weird things afterward, like stand out on the lanai and point a rifle (there was just field and woods behind me but I suspected a neighbor.}

I had no idea how to use the rifle! It wasn't loaded. But I used to imagine shooting someone in my home. Only time in my life where I actually wanted to shoot someone; it was such an invasion.

There may be no connection. But it's not you to behave in that manner, so how about analyzing the chemicals (meds) going in and the thoughts you are having with someone who can give you some professional advice. One more thing to do I know - that's how I look at everything these days, one more thing to do. But important.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 06-04-2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: you clearly stated -going to therapy Monday - duh...
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote