View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 05:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused does anyone with MS have the fallowing sensory symptom?

Hello all.
I have had a strange unexplainable sensory symptom for over 3 years. No doctor have been able to explain it to me, except one neurologist said it was related to SFN. But I have had negative skin bx for SFN.

I have had multiple white matter lesions that was suspected for MS. But I have had numerous repeat MRI to check for new lesions, not so far. I have had Spinal Tap, negative for MS.

The symptom is like this:

I have a sensory feeling of constant fine vibration. It can not be seen by others or felt by others, so it is just a sensory feeling.
It happens more when I am tired. And it happens after increased physical activity,
When I am exhausted after a long day, much walking and much activity i can feel as if I am shaking inside.
When I am physical tired, and standing up, the vibrations can be felt under feet, and it continues up legs and body.
When I sit down I can feel the vibration at back and under my seat where body touches surface,
Some times it feels as if furnitures are shaking, or the surface I am standing on
is shaking or moving.

My neurologist said he would order some new MRI with MS contrast. I wonder if I should ask him to also do MRI of spine. ( I have mostly had of brain before.

He said he would do Evoked Potential test which I have not had before.

The symptoms I have mentioned is very tiresome, and it is getting a little worrisome to me due to the fact we do not know what it is.

So I am asking if any one has the same symptoms.

Thanks for reading
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote