View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 05:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark....you're not allowed to give up, we care about you too much so you just can't!

I totally understand though, absolutely, feeling depressed myself, well don't know if it's the full blown depression yet but it's near, last week a few days were really bad and today I feel it coming again...went to neuro and will message you in a minute on the one!!!!.....

I also had depression before the concussion and I can tell you it can make it much worse, wanted to never wake up last year, being awake was pure hell.

I so understand when you say you're afraid, you posted yesterday so I'm hoping you feel a little "lifted" today, it is hell.

I keep thinking I'm going to end up on the streets, Mark I can tell you today I told myself...again...how much I hate me....geez...I really do, the cried buckets, talk my dog out, cried again and am now on here, I feel so alone inside with all this I cry until I can't breathe., my best friend is my dog, others have almost all disappeared.

And I talk to him and say..."It's just me and you kid against the world" (I finally lost it...

I for one and I just know many others, enjoy....well, that's not the right wording but...reading your posts, I have giggled at some of your replies, can't remember which ones but they were amusing which often helps us doesn't it.

Mark, hang in there, here I am rabbiting on and I'm going to go now and write you! big hugs...
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (08-08-2014), Marina22 (08-08-2014), music-in-me (08-08-2014), willgardner (08-09-2014)