View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Could This Be Fibro....

My version. I see that as I write 6 people are viewing. I'll take any of your advice! My story began over three years ago with a BAD virus (parvo virus B19 of Fifth's Disease) followed by an ever increasing list of scary and bizarre symptoms that seem to be esclating even still. The body-wide pain is to the point that I feel it's not even within the human experience. I've had 8 surgeries in my 52 years and severe endometriosis and this doesn't even approach these experiences. It's CONSTANT, deep, stabbing, burning, tingling pain everywhere, even my head and face. I have been examined by many doctors and I don't have the tender points but regionally have the pain. Sometimes it seems muscular, but more times I can only describe it as PAIN. I also develped difficulty sleeping around this same time. I can NEVER all asleep without medication. Would any of you characterize your pain this way? It's not a patchy "spot" of burning or a pain syndrome that "flares" or "aches"... all words I've seen over and over again when researching fibro. It seems dramatic, but this is torturous. I can't tolerate Cymbalta or Lyrica... makes me nauseous on top over everything else. I'm on 1800 mg. Gabapentin and Tramadol as needed, daily. THANK YOU so much for your responses.
heb1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote