View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi hiliemoon,

I hear you loud and clear, and so feel for you, the not knowing, things getting worse and new symptoms plus dingleberry Dr's....very upsetting.

Sounds as though you have several things going on, now where is this all coming from?

Why on earth is no one ordering a full spine MRI, I think this is what needs to be done and I tell you I was so upset I asked my Dr for one and she finally did it.

Thing is and this is SO frustrating, when a Dr does not know what's going on they try different things, a case of elimination and hope something works.

I'm going through something very similar, had a terrible Dr who did nothing until my pain had been horrendous...and I can stand pain...for months, I have neck and shoulder problems, then the pain/spasms (spasms are awful) went into my left arm/fingers, lower back then left leg and toe so it's moving.

I also have migraines.

Been to chiropractor...made it all worse, 2 rounds of PT, traction and massage, the massage eventually gave me some relief but only for a day.

I also have neuro problems, brain fog etc but had a bad concussion.

MRI's are not fool proof, it amazes me when Dr's try to get us to believe it, so many times something just cannot be seen on them.

I just think more tests need to be done for you, can you ask if you can have them done?

One Dr also thought I had fibromyalgia, has anyone mentioned this to you? not saying that's what it is though.

Hang in there, someone else will be along to help you...
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-12-2014), hiliemoon (08-11-2014), PamelaJune (08-09-2014)