View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Confused Hey, new to the group

I just wanted to say hello,

I am new to the group and have had RSD/CRPS Type I since 2003 but undiagnosed until 2006. (nightmare)
Also Fibromyalgia. I feel like my RSD had spread to my left knee after a fall with torn ACL and left arm, to breast, to scapula, armpit, left upper ribs.

But the fibro is everywhere and classic tiredness, migraines, IBS and endometriosis. It waxes and wanes.

Wish my skin and body looked as awful as it feels.

Lately 1 year my hair is falling out and not it is very noticeably thinning. Does anyone else have this issue?
Gluten is a huge trigger for my pain.

Anything anyone can do to help me see the light?

Tried it all, lately big push for nonnarcotic pain meds. Which is impossible for me. On Methadone now but HATE it due to the massive negative connotations that are associated with it. Fentanyl patch was working some too. Taking PRN dilaudid 12mg prn 4 X a day max. Nearly died on lyrica and Neurontin.
Tried it all, now savella.

41 and having massive panic attacks with the pain (especially when something rubs me the wrong way, literally.)
Very sweaty and anxious with pain and generally wear the basic couple things due to pain.
Gluten is not my friend and it really amps up the pain and my belly issues. Started rectal bleeding with motrin and larger doses of tylenlol. But HUGE push to stay away form narcotics. Feel desperate when it's so bad.
Tried accupunture, massage, chiro, relexology, every pill made and feel like I cant make head way. Only thing that helps is lidocaine patches and sleeves and teds. Gained 60 pounds, and would love some new advise.
jshanahan02474 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote