View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 10:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Just an update on what is happening. I went to ENT who advised that looking at my ct scans could not really work out what was going on. She could see where fistula needed to be repaired on gum and also there was some sort of mass happening in my right sinus ..She believed I had 2 separate problems happening..my sinus and my tooth extraction site..long story short I ended up having surgery last Wednesday. When I spoke to my surgeon the day after she advised surgery went well. The mass showing up on CT was huge infection all through my sinus cavities..all from the root canal !!..so both issues were actually tied together. She fixed the fistula on gum and cleaned out sinus and opened up for me for proper drainage. I am due to go back to her in a weeks time. I am absolutely disgusted that dentists are making a living out of making uninformed patients ill like I have been. I am telling as many people as I can to never ever contemplate root canal. Thank you Bryanna for your insight and please keep getting your message across to all of us.
missyflitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (08-24-2014), Vowel Lady (08-24-2014)