View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Suzilla,

First let me clarify that I am not a doctor. My brief bio is at the bottom of this post.

I have a few questions, if you care to answer them.

Do you have a chronic medical problem or take medications?
Did you have any problems with your knees or legs prior to the oral surgery? Did you have the oral surgery performed in a dental office or the hospital?
Do you know what medication they used for the sedation?
Were all of the teeth in one arch or from both arches of your mouth?
Was an immediate denture placed after the surgery?

Are you or did you take pain meds, if so what did you take and how often did you take them?
Do you have any known allergies to anything including medications?
Have you ever had any swelling episodes in the past that seemed odd or unrelated to anything in particular?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzilla View Post
Dear Dr. Bryanna,
I had ten teeth removed, under sedation, a couple weeks later my knees to toes went partially numb to touch but painful joints. My knees are wobbly and don't work properly, ankles are stiff and nearly immobile. The last week or so the swelling isn't too bad if I keep them elevated. Afraid to drive because cannot trust my legs and feet to do what they are supposed to do!! Been to chiropractor, no results. Natureopath gave electrical treatments which helped a little but the pain is relentless. Ever hear of this result after having teeth pulled?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote