Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Joan,
The first goup of kids leat on Sunday nite and the 2 youngest left at 1:00 today. I babysit for my 2 mo. old granddaughter almost every day and my 3 yr old grandson when he is sick and can't go to daycare. I love them more than anything, but watching them kills me. I am so tired and the pain is so bad after I watch them. Even the pain meds won't work. I don't know how much longer I can do this.
At the pain clinic there is a thearapy group, but it isn't just for RSD. It ca include all kinds of things. I'd rather go somewhere only for RSD, but there are no groups around here. I do see a therapist, but by myself. The panic attacks are real bad for me. Too many problems in my life. My husband is also disabled and sometimes its hard for me to deal with all of his issues plus my own.
People drive me crazy too with all the stares and comments. I have a handicap sticker for parking and a woman yelled at me for parking in a handicap spot. She couldn't see my legs, I hadn't gotten out of the car yet. She made me so mad.
Well the rain is driving me crazy. I think I'll lay down for a bit.
Have a good day.

Sue
sue k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote